Business Accounting Services
As a business owner, you want to spend your time wisely, growing your business and managing your current clients and customers. Our firm can handle the bookkeeping for you so you have time to focus on these things.
Each month or quarter we’ll do the following things for you…
- Post your transactions
- Reconcile your bank account
- Generate an income statement
- Generate a balance sheet
- Clean up your general ledger
- Provide unlimited consultations
Having us reconcile your account each month allows you to…
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits, and unauthorized wire transactions.
- Detect and stop excess/unjustified bank charges and ensures transactions are posted properly by your bank.
- Detect and stop larceny of funds from inside your company.
- Know how your business is operating
- Manage your cash flow for upcoming projects or economic downturns
Preparing the financial statements for your business allows you to….
- Track revenues and expenses and compare to budgets and track overall financial performance
- Identify specific transactions or expenses that are out of the norm
- Determine your tax liability.
- Quickly analyze cash flow strengths and weaknesses
- identify and analyze trends with inventory and AR or AP
- determine if your business can expand, and weather you will need financing for capital projects
- Provide timely financial reports to lenders and banks when needed
If you’d like to receive a free consultation on our Small Business Accounting Service, please call us at .