Part-Time CFO Services
Growing businesses typically don’t have enough in their budget to hire a CFO. They do, however, often have questions or a goal they are working towards and need pertinent financial information to make these decisions. That is where we come in! We offer fractional CFO services so you can have the right team in place to meet and exceed your business goal without breaking the bank.
Here’s what you get with our Part-Time CFO services…
- A customized plan that focuses on your business goals and how we can achieve them together (ie. Growing, winding down, selling the business, securing funding, etc)
- More time to focus on new services, new customers, and other core business issues.
- A better understanding of the financial side of your business so that you have fewer surprises and more control over the money.
- Improved decision-making capabilities and a professional to discuss the numbers, set budget recommendations, and meet those goals
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
- The comfort of knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting, and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- Training and managing your accounting staff.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Trend analysis.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
- Cash management.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures
If you’d like to learn more about our Part-Time CFO Services, please call us at to get a free consultation.